I have Accepted Terms & Conditions as Franchise Module
Minimum Standard Terms & Condition for Applicant
• The Film Institute, A Unit of Molad Pictures & Creations Private Ltd (Here in Called as “TFI”) is ‘Franchisor’ and the applicant would be referred as ‘Franchisee’ in this Standard Terms and conditions.
• The Applicant may be an Individual/Proprietorship firm / Partnership firm / Companies or AOP (Association of Person).
• In the case of Individual the Applicant must be more than 21 years on the date of signing of the contract. For Proprietorship firm / Partnership firm / Companies partnership deed / certificate of incorporation should be in place on the date of signing of this contract.
• The application fees of Rs. 10000/- (Rupees Ten thousands only) paid towards processing of application is non refundable and any claim for refund of application fee is admissible. However, the application fees would be refundable if franchise not allotted to the applicant by the franchisor.
• The allotment of Franchisee is sole discretion of Franchisor and the Franchisee is bound to accept the decision of Franchisor in this matter
• The Total Amount payable for a single Franchise is Rs. 30,00,000/-*(Rupees thirty lacs only) which includes Rs. 10,00,000/- (Rupees ten lacs only) franchise fees and 20,00,000/- (Rupees twenty lacs only) for setup cost (*terms & condition apply).
• The collection of fee shall be entirely Franchisee’s responsibility.
Fee Distribution to Franchise as below :
- 70% Franchisee
- 30% Franchisor
• All expenses related to study centre like rent, utility bill, regular teacher salary, equipment fees, laptop, stationery would be borne by Franchisee.
• All Expenses related to Guest Faculties, Mumbai Tour, Branding, Course material, central corporate team etc. would be to the Franchisor account.
• If the selected applicant fails to made franchise fee on time, it will be sole discretion of TFI to extend the timeline for such payment.
• The terms & conditions mentioned here are standard terms & conditions only. A detailed franchisee agreement shall be entered into between the Franchisor and the Franchisee to meet their respective objectives.